Typically we trick-or-treat on Halloween. However we already went trick-or-treating at a campground and at an amusement park this season. Instead, we decided to spend the day at the pumpkin patch.
How We Spent Our Day at the Pumpkin Patch
- Pony Ride
- Recycled Barrel Train Ride
- Digging in a Recycled Tire Sandbox
- Running through a miniature corn maze
- Petting goats
- Talking to turkeys
- Playing in a Corn Kernel Box and then getting all the kernels out of our shoes
- Zip Lining
- Eating chicken tenders and kettle corn
- Drinking apple cider
- Going on a Hay Ride
By the end of the hay ride EC was tuckered out and took a nap in his car seat on the drive home. It was a really fun day and a nice change.
How did you spend your Halloween?